The Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the post of a Human Resources Officer. The Human Resources Officer will be stationed at AMA Head Office, reporting to the Head of Finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
1. Administer the payroll system-Belina Time Systems.
2. Maintenance of personnel records.
3. Development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
4. Review, for recommendation to management, employment and working conditions.
5. Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
6. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
7. Nurture a positive working environment.
8. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
9. Develop and review HR policies and procedures in compliance with Labour Laws and regulations.
10. Designing and implementing performance management and productivity enhancement systems.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• First Degree in Human Resources Management or any other social science/Equivalent.
• IPMZ diploma will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management and/or Industrial Relation field/ environment.
• People-oriented and results driven.
• Knowledge of HR Systems and databases.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their applications clearly indicating the position being applied for. Applications should be submitted with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 1 September 2023 to: The Head of Finance Agricultural Marketing Authority, 8 Leman Road, Mt Pleasant Harare. Email email@example.com.